Gas explosion knocks home off foundation near Lincoln
MISSOULA, Mont. —
A gas explosion over the weekend knocked a home right off its foundation just east of Lincoln.
Lincoln Volunteer Fire Rescue posted aftermath photos on Facebook.
The explosion Sunday morning was caused by a propane gas leak, crews said.
"The walls (were) blown out, doors completely blown out, frame and all," the post said.
No one currently lives in the home.
Officials reminded everyone to check your lines for gas leaks and to keep an eye for any snow that might have slid off your roof and damaged lines.
Everything inside the home was able to be saved, crews said.