A fundraiser is underway after a structure fire in Ennis burned three buildings and two vehicles early this morning.
The Madison Valley Rural Fire District reports that it responded along with Virginia City Fire Department, Ennis Volunteer Ambulance Service and Madison County Sheriff's Office to a structure fire in the 600 block of Madison at 4 a.m.
Firefighters found one structure and a couple of vehicles fully engulfed, and two other structures that were also invovled.
Firefighters quickly contained the blaze, despite the additional challenge of having two propane tanks venting off the fire, which made fighting it more difficult.
Pets were reported to have been rescued from two structures.
Madison Valley Rural Fire District reports that an RV was a total loss and two residential structures were damaged. It is unknown how many total families were impacted.
Rainey Titchenell identified her mother as one of the victims on social media.
"The home my mom has lived in for a long time now caught on fire," Titchenell wrote. "Woke up to flames this morning. The house is no longer habitable. Windows broke, smoke and water damage on the house and most of the stuff in the house. Anything will help with clothes, food, bedding, and anything else my mom might need. This fire did affect alot of people and my heart goes out to everyone involved. Thank you to anyone taking the time to read this."
A GoFundMe has been started to help Titchenell's mother here: