MISSOULA, Mont. — Firefighters in Polson successfully kept a camper fire from spreading to a garage Sunday morning.
Polson City Fire Chief Clint Cottle said the pull camper fire was reported on Skyline Lane at 10:38 a.m.
While the camper was a complete loss, firefighters were able to stop the fire from spreading to a nearby garage, which suffered some exterior damage.
The cause of the fire is believed to be electrical and unintentional, Cottle said.
No one was injured in the fire.
Cottle thanked Polson Rural Fire, Polson EMS, Polson Police and Lake County Dispatch for their assistance.